Learning and Development
Most companies provide their staff with a wide variety of Learning and Development opportunities that will aim to build an individual's skills, to enhance group effectiveness and to benefit organisational productivity.
We believe that when used as part of a company's Learning and Development Programme, the right Charity project can provide an exciting and effective training medium, and provides a memorable learning anchor.
Clear learning outcomes linked to business objectives
We find that our clients can incorporate KliC4 Training projects, or a series of projects, into a wide variety of L & D scenarios – for example Graduate induction, Fast-track development, First-level people management, Retirement preparation and Virtual Team communication enhancement.
Projects will be designed in such a way as to utilise ‘higher order’ management skills, such as:
- Managing competing priorities
- Customer focus and stakeholder management
- Project implementation
- Giving feedback
The degree of project complexity will be matched carefully to the clients learning aims and objectives. For the project team there is always ‘something for everyone.’
What can training with the right Charity project do for your business?
- Develop problem solving skills
- Achieve a solid team ethos and a sense of group cohesion
- Encourage participants to use their initiative, set priorities and manage their time
- Promote communication and integration within and between teams
- Facilitate self development and self awareness
- Develop personal and professional team skills and expertise
- Demonstrate key competencies in a practical setting
- Identify concepts and competencies that are directly related to company objectives and can be used in Personal Action Plans for the future
In addition, every project meets a real need, by real people in real situations. By matching corporate training needs to community and environmental need, KliC4 Training creates an exciting formula for quality training leading to real and tangible results.