Corporate Social Responsibility - CSR
CSR is increasingly part of core business strategy, where companies are recognising the genuine bottom line benefits for their shareholders that closer links with the community can deliver.
KliC4 Training helps businesses to extend and develop their CSR profile through genuine community engagement. Organisations gain powerful learning and development opportunities for their staff with a real local benefit.
We aim to bridge the gaps that exist between:
- HR/Learning & Development training and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Charities and businesses
- Organisations and their communities
HR meets PR through CSR leading to high quality Learning & Development.
Working with KliC4 Training, your company will:
- Realise the benefits of linking the management of your organisation with its practice and performance indicators
- Actively engage with the Charity and the community
- Achieve many of your CSR, especially community engagement, objectives
Benefits to companies of participating in a community based project means that not only will they have a unique training experience, but also they will be making a vital contribution towards ensuring their social, ethical and environmental accountability.
KliC4Training can also provide high quality Speakers for organisations on the general subject of CSR.
“The ability to attract and retain the best human capital is becoming ever more important to securing a competitive advantage.”
FTSE 4Good Index