Welcome to KliC4 Training
KliC stands for ‘Knowledge and Learning in the Community’ and we source and facilitate Charity projects for both structured Learning and Development programmes and learning based Team Building type days, with the aim of benefiting both the company and the community.
- Do you have a new team or a newly-merged group to manage?
- Do you want something more than just employee volunteering?
- Are you keen to create a more meaningful and motivational Weekend Conference?
- Would you like a more motivating Management or Graduate Development Programme?
- Link your CSR Agenda with measurable business outcomes.
Well call us at KliC4 Training, and we will match your business with an appropriate community or Charity activity, and work with you to develop the programme you want around it.
We have a wide range of projects available – both indoor and outdoor, ‘hands-on’ practical and theoretical.
You want to make your leadership and team programmes REALLY useful?
With our extensive portfolio of Charity contacts, we can provide you with a meaningful project that achieves real performance and motivational results for your company, and will benefit a Charity and the community too.
In this difficult financial climate, it's quite simply a very efficient use of budgets.
You want to build part of your L & D around a worthwhile Charity project but don't know where to look?
Call us at KliC4 Training -
- Karen Woolley
- Managing Director
- Tel: 01491 681571
- Mobile: 0771 360 3773
- Email: email@example.com
- Julie Perigo
- Business Development & Training
- Tel: 01491 411115
- Mobile: 07795 063 674
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
“It's all about people working together and taking time out of a busy schedule to rediscover the collective talents we have in the business – and to do this with style! Especially crucial in these testing times, as morale is key to continued business success”
The Mall Leadership Legacy Programme 2008